one plus one equals two

    When I met you, I was getting over someone. Someone who was great at first and whom I had given my heart to and he had stomped all over ...

   When I met you, I was getting over someone. Someone who was great at first and whom I had given my heart to and he had stomped all over it. I didn't know how or why it ended so abruptly. I was hurt and was working on getting over him(for years) I was working on getting past the need to find answers when someone just pushes you aside as if you were disposable. 

  But when I saw you, I wanted you. I didn't wanted you to be my boyfriend, I knew I couldn't offer you anything, I was empty and I knew better than to get involved with someone I couldn't give or receive anything and for the first time, I had no expectations.

  It's been almost two and a half year now and we've had a great relationship. I have learned so much from you, I have learned so much about myself as well. We have had our ups and downs, we love each other so much a bit too soon and we didn't know each other that well.


you took care of me

   But we have made it work and we have learned so much from every fight we've had and we stick together, support each other and wait the storm off together. I have never had a real, mature relationship before and you have shown me that, you have shown me real love. I love you for who you are. 

  You have days when you are cranky, being an egoist, spend too much time in front of your laptop and , you speak too loud when you're on the phone, and when you're mad and you say things without thinking them through... yeah, I still love you because you have opened your heart even though is as flawed as mine. You show interest in things that are important to me, you have learned to communicate and open it, you are sweet and caring and try to be romantic because you know how important those things are for me. 

  You talk about plans for the future and you include me and the dreams we share has become our home. I want us to grow old together and deal with it all together because we make a hell of a team. 

Definitely make a hell of a team!

xoxo.



You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images