Confusion thought

Hm,   It came to my mind tonight that most love story started this way, strangers. How ironically beautiful it is for two person to fall...

Hm,


  It came to my mind tonight that most love story started this way, strangers. How ironically beautiful it is for two person to fall in love with each other and yet not being able to be together till the end.

  I just watched The Fault in Our Stars today, and out of 10, I give 5. Not because it's not enjoyable to watch. But I just can't bear with such ending. Its not giving hope. A dying girl is literally waiting for her death, and those days left for her should be contained by sweet memories to leave with, not a heartache.

  The movie sure gives me uneasy feelings. I dont know why, but I just cant get away with these stupid feelings I had right now. I dont really get what is going in my mind right now. There's too many things figure out. Somehow, I feels like crying cause I really dont know what's is going on in this wreckless mind of mine. I know I will stay up late maybe till sun rise with these shits lingered in my mind.

  Treasure everything you had, every little things that you had, make it matters the most to you.
  Life is short, but during the period, you are living your life everyday and but you only die once. 

  Sometimes, there's times I wasted my days doing nothing. Absolutely nothing. And how stupid is that. Cause life is tooooo short to waste doing nothing, yet, what had I done to myself??  I really want to make everyday of my life counts because I don't know when I'm gonna leave this world. I want to cherish every moment I have with my loved ones and never regret anything when the time is come, cause I know things happen for a reasons. Augustus happy-go-lucky character in The Fault in Our Stars somehow encouraged me to starting to look at everyday and smile for God that kept me alive to continue my journey as there's nothing sweeter than life.

  But life is unpredictable.

Im gonna stop writing here. Im mentally and physically tired with these stupid thought.

Goodnite.


  
  
  

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images