Happy Anniversary Baby

Dear sayang,   My heart is totally filled with things that words alone can't say today. This comes especially for you with my all my...


Dear sayang,

  My heart is totally filled with things that words alone can't say today. This comes especially for you with my all my love. As I said before, it seems like I blinked and this year already half way over. Same goes to our relationship baby. 18th January 2014 is the moment we officially having each other in life. And yesterday was our half year anniversary. Some people may say that, 1/2 year of being together is not a big deal. But people can say whatever they want. Cause they don't know bout us. And some may say, I'm too young to know bout forever and it's okay. Cause, it doesn't matter where I go in life, what I do. Its who I have beside me along the journey, and you are one of the greatest blessing from God for me.

  Our anniversary indeed is a time to look back at the good times we already shared and a time to look ahead to live our dreams together. I just got to thinking about how lucky I am today. How I really want our relationship will undoubtedly last forever. Love, you probably will not be the man I'll marry and I'm probably not the last girl you'll kiss. Still, at the moment, you are the only man I want to be with and that gives me so much joy and comfort. When you hold me in your big, strong arms, I feel save in a whole new way. To be honest, although we always argue, alot, yet, since we got together I see the world a little differently. I focus more on the good things and I love it.

  I've felt heartbreak before and I know what it feels like to want someone who doesn't want you back. It isn't easy. I've also been in a relationship with someone I never really had anything in common with. I think that's why I appreaciate this relationship so much, cause I feel lucky in every way. Lucky enough to have found someone with whom I share both interests and attraction. I'm madly deeply fallen in love with you and plan to keep it this way, although I know it's not impossible that someday either you or me gonna fall out of love. But please know that, before you, I never knew that I could actually selflessly love someone regardless.

  I love you sayang. Happy Anniversary once again. May God showers us with lots of blessing and keep this relationship last forever. I love you.



Thanks Baby for the instax mini camera as our anniversary gift for me.


You welcome sayang

                                                 






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images