Choices & Decisions

   For the past few months, things has been hectic neither for me or you. And to be honest, we really got into each other nerves like everyt...

   For the past few months, things has been hectic neither for me or you. And to be honest, we really got into each other nerves like everytime.


Nothing feels right, arguments became a must. Which it hurts both of us, so bad. 

I want things back like before, can we? I miss the old us. I miss the way we treated each other with full of love and act of kindness. I miss how we pampered each other with kisses and hugs. I don't want to give up on us. I want us to work this out. 

If only you know, how it feels like to be in my shoes. People around me are being aggressively discouraging towards me. But I still standing here, didn't let them bring me down. 

I love you so much that I couldn't afford to lose you. 😢


You Might Also Like

0 comments

Flickr Images